Friday, August 29, 2014

Fare Thee Well



It is time for an indefinite blogging hiatus; generated by the inability to keep up with a regular blog and personal reflection on how I should be focusing my time and energy.

I recently read What’s Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done by Matt Perman. This excellent book walked me through prayerfully considering and creating my personal mission statement; including core purpose, core principles, core beliefs, and life goals. As I build my life and calendar around these God-given passions and goals, certain activities need to be eliminated. This blog is one of them.

I cannot say whether I’ll come back to this blog. Perhaps one day, but not in the immediate future.


Soli Deo Gloria!





Finally, some parting music from one of my favorite bands:

No comments:

Post a Comment